Webium’s modpack Installable ModPack for World of Tanks 9.17
If you already have it installed no need to uninstall before update.
From version 2.10 there is no need to uninstall before update. Downloaded files are now stored in \webium-download\ folder – this files are not deleted after installation, so you can manualy extract the mod to your game in case of error by extracting. + you get popup with error message. Even by changing the installation, or updating, these files will be not downloaded again. But will be deleted when uninstalling the modpack.
Modpack as installer (CZ/DE/EN/ES/FR/IT/NL/PL/RO) – with selectable options to install. With installer you can easy change, repair or remove the modpack from Control Panel, or run “webiums modpack” icon on your Desktop.
To install this mod, you must have administrative rights to your computer; which the installer requires in order to install all the fonts. There is an automatic process by which the Installer should detect your World of Tanks installation folder (usually located at C:/Games/World_of_Tanks by default). If the installer does not locate your WoT directory, you will have to select its location manually.
Attention: If you select an incorrect directory location, no mods will be installed!
It is recommended to select the Clean Install option during the first installation of the mod pack. This is needed in order to provide the best compatibility among all of the mods.
Please take note that if you de-select a mod within the installer without running a clean installation, the mod will still be installed as though it’s selected! DLC content will not behave like this though, and will only install if it is selected in the installer.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download the latest version of Solo’s mod pack (down below), and run the installation again. The Clean Installation is not required, unless you encounter problems.
- XVM with Stats (xvm 188.8.131.52 #4561),
- Minimap + last known position, (Configurable CAPS Lock or CTRL for big minimap)
- Never seen enemy,
- Custom SixthSense icons + different sounds,
- Colored players names by WN8
- Webium’s contour icons
- No Intro Video
- HP in PlayersPanel and Minimap
- Tank Carousel
- Clock in Hangar
- J1mB0’s Crosshair Mod
- Shtys Minimalistic Crosshair
- Zayaz Crosshair
- Deegie’s Sight
- MeltyMap’s MathMod
- HardScope [Andrey_Hard]
- Giacint [SAVBO]
- Sword of Damocles [RoughNeck]
- Taipan [DIKEY93]
- Taipan 2 [demon2597]
- Kellerman blue [soulza]
- OverCross [PietrofSKY]
- Zayaz’s DP with Taken Damage History Log
- Shtys’s DP with Taken Damage History Log
- GambitER damage panel with Taken Damage History Log + Sound alert when on fire
- ZoomOut mod [P0LIR0ID]
- ZoomX [P0LIR0ID]
- Zoom Indicator [P0LIR0ID]
- NoScroll [P0LIR0ID]
- Old Serverside Reticle [P0LIR0ID]
- Critical Hit Sound
- Kriegstreiber’s sounds (Engines, Guns, Hits)
- Gnomefather’s sounds
- Piciu’s War Thunder Gun and Engine Sounds
- Voice mod Duke Nukem
- Voice mod Team Fortress2 voices
- Clock in Hangar [AntonVK]
- Multilined Tank Carousel [4lCapwn, CS2001 a locastan]
- AutoEquip [Skino88]
- WN8 Session stats [tratatank]
- Hell Minimal Hangar [hellinger]
- Bat Cave Hangar
- 15. August Hangar (Asia version)
- Chinese national day Hangar
- Miku Hangar [Parking Area Team]
- Hangar Manager (switch hangars right in game) [goofy67]
- Crew Exp Extended [spoter]
- Vehicle Exp Extended [spoter]
- Quests Extended [spoter]
- Replays Manager [STL1te]
- PMOD Session Stats [P0LIR0ID]
- Max Farplane [AtotIK]
- Chat History [STL1te]
- Shtys Info Panel [shtys]
- Accurate Damage Indicator [Meltymap]
- Visible Rail Wagons [webium]
- Custom Radial Menu [locastan]
- Time alert + 15 voices for killing enemy tanks [locastan + webium]
- SafeShot – you are unable to shoot dead tanks (2 seconds after death), eventualy on Ally [Skino88]
- Always visible outlines for Allies (over 100m distance) [locastan]
- Team HP Pool [locastan]
- ATAC! – display warning if enemy is closer then 100m (only if you dont see him in your screen) – on/off F10 key
- Female Crew
- Korean Random Hit Zones Skins [Dendyt]
- White Dead Tanks [AHuMex]
- Idependent Hitlog & InBattle WN8 Calculator [PiJey77]
- Spot Messanger (Im spotted mod) (disabled in random) on/off F11
- AutoAim Indicator [Krzysztof_Chodak]
- AutoAim Extended [Spoter]
- Armoring Extended [Spoter}
Use windows uninstalling feature Control PanelAll Control Panel ItemsPrograms and FeaturesUninstall
If you experience problems such as missing stats (bad token), please follow this procedure:
1. Turn off your Game Client.
2. Go to http://www.modxvm.com/en/
3. Click “Sign-in” and login using your Wargaming ID. (Don’t worry, it’s safe.)
4. Click on the “Deactivate stats” button (found near the very top).
5. Click on the “Activate stats” button (found near the very top).
6. Launch the game and log in.
7. If you still have no stats, go back to step one and repeat the process. Make sure that you are logged into your account on the XVM website, the statistics are activated, and that there is a timer at the top bar on the website displaying how much time remains for your current XVM statistics session.