Tank review of the T10 German heavy tank the E-100.
Pros and Cons
- Strong armor all around; spaced armor over tracks
- Third highest hit point pool
- Side skirts help protect the tracks from artillery and make the E 100 great at sidescraping
- 15cm gun has very high damage per shell compared to other heavy tanks
- Tall tank: allows you to take shots that over-match roof armor of most tanks
- Large size and low mobility
- Vulnerable lower glacis with a frontal-mounted transmission
- Long, vulnerable reload time
- 15cm gun has poor AP penetration and mediocre accuracy, limiting its effective use to close-quarters fighting.