The OldSkools ProMod installer owns a homemade installation routine.
At the start, your World of Tanks installation directory will automatically be determined.
All of the data and fonts will be installed by itself.
Once the installer gives you an “OK” at every point, you can press the “Install” button.
OldSkools ProMod After a successful installation you will find the linkage “World of Tanks 9.17.1 ProMod” at your desktop. You should start your game with it.
For those who don’t like XVM but also want to enjoy its features can use the last option in the installer.
It’s recommended to use a clean “res_mods” folder, the easiest way to clean it is to use the “Remove” button.
• XVM: Player Ratings WN8
• XVM: Capture Info
• XVM: Advanced Minimap
• XVM: Ingame Clock
• XVM: Crewchange Addon
• XVM: Ingame Damage Log
• XVM: Spotted Marker
• XVM: Sixth Sense Audio Mod
• XVM: Fire Audio Mod
• XVM: Advanced After Battle Reports
• XVM: Extended Service Record
• XVM: Tank View Range
• XVM: Tankcarousel Mod
• ProMod Arcade Sights
• ProMod SPG Sights
• Accurate Damage Indicator
• Serverside Crosshair [On/Off Option]
• Zoomout Mod
• Magazin Display
• Scope Shadow Removal
• Default Damage Panel with:
• Repair Progress
• Player Information
• Removed Postmortem Reference*
• Clean loading screen*
• No Intro Video*
* = Just a few optical changes without any special function.
• Optional: White Dead Wracks
• Optional: White Destroyed Trains
• Optional: German Flamer Sound Mod
• Optional: Disable XVM Statistics & Ratings
• Optional: Jimb0s Crosshair Mod
• Optional: Chat/ Anti Spam Filter
• Optional: Extended Tank Info Panel
• Optional: Disable “4x” Sniper Zoom Position
• Optional: Save Sniper Zoomposition
• Optional: Detailed Viewrange
• Optional: Sexy Sixth Sense Icon
• Optional: Angle Indicator for TD / SPG
• Optional: Clock in Hangar
• Optional: Radial Menu Reload Script
• Optional: Enemys Direction of View
• Optional: Extended Session Statistics
• Optional: Damage Announcer
• Optional: Squad Commands
• Optional: Iam Spotted Mod