Jove mod pack for World of Tanks. A variety of panel damage, scopes, bullets, tanks, advanced statistics, XVM articles, programs to increase FPS.
The new version of the mod pack for WoT updated convenient installer for Windows, allows you to set mode both individually and collectively.
To install this mod, you must have administrative rights to your computer; which the installer requires in order to install all the fonts. There is an automatic process by which the Installer should detect your World of Tanks installation folder (usually located at C:/Games/World_of_Tanks by default). If the installer does not locate your WoT directory, you will have to select its location manually.
Attention: If you select an incorrect directory location, no mods will be installed!
It is recommended to select the Clean Install option during the first installation of the mod pack. This is needed in order to provide the best compatibility among all of the mods.
Please take note that if you de-select a mod within the installer without running a clean installation, the mod will still be installed as though it’s selected! DLC content will not behave like this though, and will only install if it is selected in the installer.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download the latest version of mod (down below), and copy again. Clean Installation is not required, unless you encounter problems.
THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT (DLC):
- Convenient sights with angles traverse
- Scope Shadow Remover
- Information panel selected target
- Panel points: How do Jove, Battle of the player interface zayaz
- Alarm bells crit (removes national voice acting)
- Camera Zoom mod
- NoScroll – wheel does not switch to sniper mode
- Disable dynamic camera shake
- Change the look: Disable camouflage and inscriptions, Hitzones (not all tanks), Bright Railway platform on maps
- Increase visibility
- Improvements in the hangar: Detailed descriptions of the crew skills, Statistics gaming session,
- Comprehensive XVM mod
- WoT Tweaker Plus
Delete all files located in res_mods 0.9.x