Main feature of J1mB0’s Crosshair Mod is reload timer and angles for Artillery and Tank Destroyers.
J1mB0’s Crosshair Mod has two aim circles increase ability to hit the target without aiming fully if used correctly.
Outer circle covers 100% of all hits and inner circle covers 68% of all hits.
Custom ingame settings translation available optionally in various languages made by fans.
XVM: eXtended Visualization Mod Website
Custom XVM config matching crosshair colors also available as an optional download of J1mB0’s Crosshair Mod.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download the latest version of mod (down below), and copy again. Clean Installation is not required, unless you encounter problems.
THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT (DLC):
- crosshair_panel_arcade.swf : Crosshair for arcade mode
- crosshair_panel_sniper.swf : Crosshiar for sniper mode
- crosshair_panel_strategic.swf : Crosshair for Artillery mode
- crosshair_panel_postmortem.swf : Crosshair for dead mode
- crosshair_sniper.swf : Aim circle for arcade and sniper mode
- crosshair_strategic.swf : Aim dots for artillery mode
- crosshairSniper.swf : Installation status at in-garage reticle settings
- GunConstraints.swf : Artillery and Tank Destroyer angles by Shtys
- GunConstraints.xml : Configuration file for angles
- CameraNode.pyc : Required to load custom Python scripts
- _ _init_ _.pyc : Required to load custom Python scripts
- J1mB091.pyc : Python script for crosshair (Thanks to _Kriegstreiber_)
GunConstraints.pyc : Python script for angles
avatar_input_handler.xml : Zoom Out mod and gun shake removal
Delete all files located in res_mods9.x